On Thursday, Branden and I will be flying to Music City U-S-A...otherwise known as NASHVILLE! I couldn't be more excited to visit the capital of Tennessee. No no no, I couldn't be MORE excited to visit my friend Jamie!! Nashville has been home to her for more than a year, and I can't believe it's taken us this long to visit my old college roomie in her new digs. Everything fell into place though--Halloween weekend, Colts vs. Titans game, accrued time-off, it's simply a done deal. I have heard time and time again, that Nashville is AMAZing and I'm looking forward to experiencing it all first hand. The food, the music, the arts, the old plantation homes, LP Field, the sunny (but still crisp) weather. However, we are especially looking forward to our Host. Branden and I are very grateful for Jamie opening up her home to us--we appreciate the gesture and her kindness AND her willingness to prance around with us all weekend, playing tour guide. A big thank you to you, Miss Jamie Jane, a.k.a. my Where's Wenda twin for Halloween! XOXO see you soo very soon!
Picture of our trip to Nashville will follow in a later post, along with a recap of the food itinerary we plan to follow.
No joke, it truly is a food itinerary.....Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment