Very fitting for September's agenda. Here is the background of THE coolest club on the block. after the Art Contest at work was deemed a success, some people in my company decided to start a Photography Club. The selling point: Interested in photography. Join us to discuss photography techniques, share pictures, perhaps have some assignments and outings. Well sure, I like photography, I like discussions, I certainly enjoy giving my opinon, I like being tested to shoot out of my comfort zone ect....Count me in! The Photography Club does not stand alone, employees can also join the Wine Club, an Investment Club and/or a Running Club, among many others. As for the later two, I will be opting out.
With that said...here are my photos from September's assignment:
![]() |
| And he didn't even know I was taking this. Lucky guy ;) But, for those wondering, he IS going back to school for Physical Therapy. |
![]() |
| Hamilton International Middle School in my neighborhood. Opened in 1926. Beautiful building! |
![]() |
| Someone won't be attending the THIS fieldtrip. Woops! My Personal FAVORITE fieldtrip in my elementary days: Seattle Children's Theater. |




No comments:
Post a Comment